Our State of Ohio licensed and nationally-accredited preschool offers
options to fit your family's needs. RRLS will prepare your child
for grade school while walking close with Jesus.
- Half day and full-day programs
- Part-time or full-time schedules
- Before and after care (7:00AM – 6:00PM)
- 3-year-old Introduction to Learning
- 4-year-old Kindergarten Readiness
- 5-year-old Bridge to Kindergarten
Our Programs Offer
- Bible stories & “Jesus Time” daily
- Expressive language & literacy skills
- Math readiness
- Fine & large motor skill development
- Science & social studies
- Technology & library (4’s & 5’s only)
- Field trips
- Enrichment opportunities
- Hot-lunches available for purchase (full-day programs only)
Jesus Time & Chapel
From how to pray and how to treat one another the “Jesus Way” to learning Bible stories, our preschoolers regularly
spend time in the Word and in Worship. As they grow in our program, so will their faith foundation!
- Utilize the “We Can” curriculum which provides meaningful activities connected to real life
- Blend of child- and teacher-initiated learning
- Focus on child’s cognitive and social-emotional abilities, fostering a joy for learning
- Spiritual growth is prioritized and encouraged through Bible stories, prayer, and Chapel services
- Enrichments, visitors, and field trips are an essential part of our hands-on curriculum
- Progress is measured by teacher observation and assessment
Health & Safety
- RRLS is a nut-free facility
- All doors are locked and monitored during school days
- Staff is trained in first aid, CPR/AED, communicable disease symptoms, and recognizing child abuse
- Fire and other safety drills are practiced at various times throughout the year
- Additional health and safety measures can be found in the preschool handbook
Social & Emotional Skills
Transitioning away from home and learning to take turns and share can be tough for our littlest ones!
Our teachers will help your child flourish into a confident learner and cooperative peer in no time.
Weekly Preschool Enrichment
Each week we offer enrichment opportunities to cultivate curiosity and creativity. The process of learning and creating is valued over product or outcome, encouraging trial and error.
Page to Palette
A variety of fun art materials and engaging activities are used, specifically designed to help students build hand strength and fine motor skills – both necessary tools for handwriting.
We use a scientific approach with children, pursuing deeper understanding through open-ended questions that inspire children to voice their ideas, thoughts, and theories.
Music & Movement
Students experience a variety of musical instruments and topics, learn how to create music, and discover different ways to move their bodies.
EE Extended Care
- For 3, 4, and 5-year-olds who attend any of our classes
- Offered Monday – Friday, 7:00AM – 6:00PM
- Licensed by the State of Ohio
- Educated, nurturing, and caring staff
- Engaging and open environment
- Educational centers for learning and exploring
- Other activities include Bible stories, playground, and snack