3's Introduction to Learning
3’s classes Meet:
2 mornings a week: M,W or T, TH from 9 am-11:30am for half day or 9am-3:15 pm for full day
3 mornings a week: M, W, F or T,TH, F from 9am-11:30am for half day or 9am- 3:15pm for full day
5 mornings a week; M-F from 9am-11:30am 9am -11:30am for half day or 9am-3:15pm for full day
Our 3’s class ratio is 1:7, or 1:10 with an additional assistant
Children must be potty trained and 3 years by September 30th.
We also offer before school care from 7am -9am and after school care from 3:30pm-6pm
In addition, full day tuition will include use of our extended care and enrichment programs.
Our early education program emphasizes:
- Social development — sharing, taking turns
- A comfortable transition from home to school
- Learning through fun activities
- Listening experiences, learning routines, increasing attention span, accepting change in routine, and learning to follow multi-step directions
- Courtesy in speech and manner
- Three year olds are actively engaged in activities that encourage social development as well as Jesus Time, cognitive, large motor, fine motor, and listening activities. They include:
- Jesus Time and Chapel — learning Old Testament and New Testament Bible stories, how we treat one another, learning to pray and how to act the Jesus Way!
- Math readiness — numbers, counting, counting with
1:1 correspondence; recognizing colors and shapes
- Science and Social Studies units/themes with
experiments and hands-on activities.
- Story time — developing literacy skills
- Creative cooking
- Music— singing, finger-plays, performances
- Large motor skills — using all kinds of “gym”
equipment and our fun playground!
- Art — developing fine motor skills with fun projects
- Field trips and in-house programs